Monday, October 3, 2011

Engaged!




My best friend from high school Danielle Lentine got engaged last week! Her fiancé Marc is a great guy – I am thrilled for them. I am popping a card in the mail to them now. Here's a great card by Kelley Eubanks to try the next time a friend of yours gets engaged, or you are headed to a wedding. The wedding bell stamp is from PSA Mr. & Mrs. and the outer ring of hearts is from PSA Love Birds. 



]Congrats Danielle & Marc and anyone else out there recently engaged! I see showers, bachelorette parties, and lots of wedding events in my future….

2 comments:

  1. Wow your card to the newly engaged couple is lovely they will be pleased to receive this and many congratulations to them both:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Danielle and Marc. They look great together. Your card is lovely. the natural tone seems to fit them, based on your photo. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete