I know, I know… it's only August. But good projects take time so all week long we are sharing great projects (and a chance to win PSA Haunted Shack Peel & Stick stamp set) for Halloween. Check out this fun gift idea for a hostess of a dinner party, your kid's teacher, or a birthday party favor. It is a beautifully designed tin of magnets by Jennifer Holmes. She's used stamps from UBU Happy Halloween, they are the most adorable Halloween characters you ever did see.
Here's a step instruction on how to complete this project. Start by designing the magnets.
- Stamp PSA UBU Happy Halloween characters on white paper
- Heat emboss and color them in with markers
- Use 1" circle punch to cut them out
- Adhere onto magnets
- Apply Mod Podge Sparkle to finish
- Choose two papers – a striped paper and solid, that work well. Find adhesive tape
- Glue together the papers, add adhesive tape in the middle as a border
- Stamp Happy Halloween sentiment and the UBU character of choice using your PSA Essentials Stamper with Orange & Black ink inside
- Color up the stamp
- Punch with a circle punch and adhere to black paper to frame
- Adhere to tin