- Hot glue gun, heavy duty tape, stapler
- 1.75" and 2.25" round / or scalloped punches
- Card stock in colors and patterns
- PSA Essentials stamp body loaded with the stamp of your choice and ink of your choice (for these I used a combo of Mr. & Mrs, Bouquet Toss, Smile, and Love Birds Peel & Stick packs.)
- Hole punch
- Pom-poms or ribbon embellishments to decorate.
- Twine from The Twinery
Here's a quick tutorial!
Step 1: Download and and print the below template on 8.5 x 11" paper. Use it to guide you through getting your card stock cut out.
Step 2: Stamp onto solid card stock using your PSA Essentials stamper, loaded with the ink of your choice and Peel & Stick stamp of your choice.
Fold the card stock into a cone shape. You can either cut an insert (from the template) and fit inside, or you can staple or tape. For me, it's always easier to use heavy tape and a stapler, though it's probably more polished to cut and insert (more work...)
Stamp onto card stock, punch out and adhere to scalloped punched card stock. Like shown below. Organize into stacks the glue on to the party hat. Use your glue gun to glue on pom-poms to the top.
Use a hole punch for the "straps" of the hat. Insert twine from The Twinery. Make sure it's long enough for people to wear and tie onto their heads.
For more on these party hats and other decorations we made, visit the Valentine's Day Party post.