My new found love of Halloween and our Design Team has me thinking of all sorts of ways you can upgrade Trick or Treating this year. Gone should be the days of the standard plastic pumpkins to collect your candy in and the ho-hum distribution of candy. Here are some great ideas from our designers to elevate Halloween Trick or Treating.
Marie Ramirez designed these festive treat cones using the PSA Peel & Stick Haunted Shack collection. The black and white and the candy corn color combos scream Halloween! It would be very fun to give these treat cones out at a party with some friends.
Marie also created this door hanger and this fantastic banner. She's so creative, that Marie!
Stephanie Jones created this adorable treat bag, perfect size for a halloween candy or two. You’d certainly be the envy of other mom’s on the block passing this one out!
These great lollipop covers from Amy Kingsford are just fun and kids would love them. She stamped Hello Kitty from the Tee-Time Collection and used a bottle cap to create a crisp design that really elevates the stamp AND the lollipop.
Designer Amber Zimmerman came up with this great garland, which I thought worked perfectly for a cupcake display! It’s going to be a sweet Halloween with these great ideas.
1) Treat cones: Stamps: PSA Skellanimals (PSA Essentials). Paper: Crepe paper, Halloween Paper, basic grey.Tools: Scallop punch. Other: Candy cone template, heavy glue.
2) Door Hanger: Stamps: PSA Hello Kitty Tee Time. Paper: Halloween (Making Memories). Tools: Scallop puinch. Other: Ribbon and glue.
2) Treat bag: Stamps: Haunted Shack and U.B.U. Happy Halloween (PSA Essentials). Paper: Favor It Die, Mat Stack, Cardstock in Plum Pudding, Orange Zest and True Black (PaperTrey Ink.)
3) Lollipop covers: Stamps: PSA Haunted Shack (PSA Essentials). Patterned papers (Eerie). Tools: Scalloped and circle punches.
4) Garland: Stamps: PSA Haunted Shack, U.B.U Happy Halloween, and Hello Kitty Tee Time (PSA Essentials.). Inks: PSA variety. Tools: Halloween punches (Martha Stewart.) Other: Ribbon.