You may be joining us from The Twinery or just starting out but either way, welcome! Just leave a comment on each of the 11 blogs on the hop to be entered to win the grand prize. The incredible prize is worth over $330 in crafty goodies from PSA Essentials, Purple Onion Designs, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Want2Scrap, Discount Cardstock, The Twinery, Scor-pal, Flower Soft, and Urban Lily.
I am so excited that all of these wonderful companies have joined together for this hop. The crafting community is such a welcoming one and the creativity is abundant. I hope you enjoy all these great ideas and products.
For those new to PSA Essentials, we manufacture self-inking, personalized stamps. Think return address labels and see here for a visual. We have patent-pending Peel & Stick technology which allows you to switch out your personal stamp with thousands of stamps, from summery designs, Halloween, Christmas, Holiday, Valentine's Day, baby, bridal, sentiments, Hello Kitty, Peanuts, Rudolph & more. It's this switchable technology that makes PSA Essentials stamps perfect for creating cards, scrapbook layouts, party favors, home décor, artwork, DIY projects, and so much more! You can use them with the PSA Stamper to get crisp and clean impressions or with an acrylic block – they work just like any other clear stamp! Watch this video to learn more about how they work. This blog is dedicated to all the great things you can do with our Peel & Stick stamps!
Here is a card that Tami Mayberry created using our "Surf's Up" stamp from PSA Life's A Beach. Perfect for the last days of summer.
Here is a mini scrapbook that Jennifer Holmes created, since we all know that the last days of summer means it's also back to school time. She stamped the "A+" and "Teacher Approved" from PSA Super Star.
She also stamped PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick letters here! Super cute.
PSA Essentials would like to offer some additional blog candy! You could win these two Peel & Stick stamp packs in addition to the grand prize, by becoming a follower of this blog. Just follow us and leave a comment letting me know you did, and I will choose one lucky winner to receive these two Peel & Stick packs. Existing followers eligible, too – just leave an extra comment.
Now hop on over to Discount Cardstock if you are just starting out. To win the grand prize, remember to comment on each of the 11 blogs. The good news is you have 2 days to do it! We will choose using random.org and announce the winner Monday at PSA Stamp Camp & Facebook. Good luck!
Entire hop line-up:
- Discount CardStock - http://www.discountcardstock.com/blog/
- Scor-Pal - http://scor-pal.blogspot.com/
- Flower Soft - http://flower-softinc.blogspot.com/
- Want 2 Scrap - http://want2scrapco.blogspot.com/
- Urban Lily through Urban Swank: http://urbanswank.blogspot.com/
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/
- Helmar - http://helmarusa.typepad.com/blog/
- Purple Onion Design - http://www.purpleoniondesigns.typepad.com/
- Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker - http://nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com/
- The Twinery - http://www.thetwineryblog.com/
- PSA Essentials - www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com
Grand Prize Details:
- Discount CardStock - 2 metallic sheets of 8.5 x 11 cardstock (MSRP $19.99)
- Flower Soft - 4 pots (MSRP: 26.95)
- Helmar USA - Scrapdots, Quick Dry Adhesive, Premium Craft Glue, and Gemstone Glue ($25 MRSP)
- Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker - School is Cool Collection Kit. The kit includes two sheets of each of the double-sided patterned paper (16 sheets total) plus one bonus sheet, plus one element sticker sheet, one alpha sticker sheet and one sheet of punch-outs. MSRP is ($19.99).
- PSA Essentials - 3 Peel & Stick stamp packs, 1 stamper. MSRP: $65
- Purple Onion Designs – 2 Stamp Sets , MSRP: $25
- Really Reasonable Ribbon – August Ribbon of the Month (MSRP 19.99)
- Scor-Pal - 1 Scor-pal (MSRP: $30.00)
- The Twinery - BRAND NEW Colorful Bunch Sampler Pack as a prize (MSRP $26.00).
- Urban Swank Embellishment Pack: $30.00
- Want2Scrap - $25 in merchandise from their online store (MSRP $25.00)