Saturday, October 15, 2011

More than Paper




I am digging this store! A PSA Essentials dealer, More than Paper also carries some unique products. Their "Camp" section would have been fantastic for my days at Camp Towanda.  I absolutely adore "Notes from the Bunk" personalized stationery.





I would have flipped for a personalized care package like this.





They have back-to-school items, cute personalized cookie jars, tote bags, things for the college dorm room, and I found the personalized children's books I have been looking for. My goddaughter Ella would love this – I can personalize with her name, and 2 of her friend's names, a dedication and her hometown. Love!





Of course, they have adult products, too. (Though can you tell I am focused on kid shopping right now?) They have a line of awesome stationery for families and adults. I love the simplicity of this line of stationery. See all of their stationery – it ranges from modern and trendy to whimsical to classic, there's definitely something for everyone.





More than Paper is participating in the PSA Essentials Super Sale – our normally priced $40 custom stamps are now just $30. And we are running a deal with them right now – if you buy a custom stamp now through 10/20, you will get a free Haunted Shack Peel & Stick pack. That's a $15 value! Hurry, offer ends 10/20. Click here to see More than Paper!




FREE WITH $30 CUSTOM STAMP PURCHASE


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment