Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Plans


Thanksgiving is all about traditions and being with family. In honor of what Thanksgiving is all about, we are headed to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (our family tradition for six years now) accompanied by the Smith clan (my mom's side of our family.) There are 18 of us traveling together to celebrate my grandfather's 85 birthday. My two uncles and aunts, cousins, parents, Molly and Mike – I am so looking forward to spending quality time with everyone. I feel blessed to have this opportunity and know it must sound silly having just returned from a tremendous vacation a few weeks ago. But the timing was such and I couldn't be more appreciative or excited about the trip.



Would you believe it, but this will be my two year old daughter's third trip to Cabo for Thanksgiving. Here she is just six weeks old. I was into hats!





And here she is last year, walking on the beach.





We spend most of our time at the pool or on the beach, not doing much at all. Molly's nearly swimming now, and I am excited to see how she progresses as the week goes on. So I'm off to get the luggage tags ready, off for another adventure Saturday. Aren't these cute – you can use your PSA Essentials personalized address stamp to stamp the tags. Say goodbye to the icky airline ones – and it also helps identify your luggage in the sea of bags at baggage claim. 


I'll be posting all week from Cabo (with the help of scheduled posts!) We have a great hop coming up on 11/21 and a crafting challenge with a prize opportunity! Stay tuned all week & Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. aww how fun and your daughter is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Have fun, love the personalized luggage tags :D

    ReplyDelete