Friday, December 7, 2012

Snow Globe Card

Do you make your own holiday cards, order online or buy from a stationery store?  I just ordered my photo ones from Minted this week.  I love their rich, thick paper and high quality printing. (I was a print making major after all, which my mother attributes my love of paper and stationery.)  I send out 175 cards to friends and family so making my own individual cards isn't feasible.  But I would like to find the time this season to make a few so when attending holiday parties, I can bring one with a small hostess gift.

Shelly Kurth has an awesome idea.  It's a snow globe shaker in a card!  She's used stamps from PSA North Pole and PSA Whimsy Tree Peel & Stick packs.


Here it is up close.  Look at all that glittery snow! 


Head on over to her blog for a full tutorial and supply list.  This is truly a great card that you will want to create and let us know today what you think of it.  More cards to come! 


1 comment: