Friday, January 4, 2013

Birthday Cards


The second week of January is full of important birthdays.  My mom is January 12th (and this year she turns 60!), my best friend from college Kristin is the 13th, and then my best friend from high school Danielle is the 14th.  These are all really important people in my life.




Ideally I’d find some time to make them some cards.  Jamie Green has inspired me with an idea and I have dug up a few of my favorite birthday cards by Carly Robertson, too.  Just in case I can find the time to whip some up.  Carly uses stamps from PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps here to spell “hb2u.”   I love the pennant flag banner idea and the gingham is just adorable.



One of my other favorites by Carly is shown here. I love how she has used the Whimsy Cake stamp through the peep hole and colored it up.


This one is more frilly than I usually go for but I like the bow and the pink polka dots.  


This next one is by Jamie. She has used “h, b, 2, u” stamps from Vanilla Peel & Stick by PSA Essentials.  I like the cardstock she’s chosen for the base of the card and the glittery paper she’s framed the stamps against. 


Happy Birthday coming up to three of my favorite people!


No comments:

Post a Comment