For this project, you will need:
- Zap Dots clear sticker adhesives
- Cardstock (patterned and colorful solids)
- 2" and 1.5" round punch
- Party hats -- found at Target
- PSA Essentials Personalized Stamp (Christi design shown here, personalized "Connor's first birthday." Any of the designs can be personalized anyway you want, they don't have to be just address stamps. Just make sure it fits the character limit!)
Step by Step:
- Stamp onto solid cardstock. Allow to dry and punch with 1.5" circle punch.
- Take your 2" punch and punch out colorful, patterned cardstock. (I used dots!)
- Mount the stamped 1.5" circle onto the 2" circle with Zapdots
- Mount them to the party hat!
So what do you think of this easy project? Read more about Connor's 1st birthday "Hungry Caterpillar" themed soiree here!