Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bachelorette Party

I was fortunate enough to spend some time this past weekend celebrating my friend Megan who's getting married in October.  Megan works for Spencer Special Events, a luxury wedding planner here in the Lowcountry and I am great friends with the founder, owner and mastermind behind the areas most spectacular and truly luxurious weddings, Amanda.  She's done a lot for me and I am forever grateful for her!

We stayed in an oceanfront villa at The Marriott Surf Watch for our staycation bachelorette party. The property is so beautiful! The rooms are luxuriously appointed and modernly decorated with just about everything you need.  The rooms are immaculate and the service is world class.  I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff here! We were treated like queens. 

We lounged poolside in our cabana to start the party off right! 


We headed back to the villa which Amanda spent time decorating! I worked on some party details like cocktail napkins, food flags, wine charms and a take home favor for the girls which we incorporated into the party.  I will be doing a tutorial on each in the next couple of posts so stay tuned. They're all easy and fun ways to bring a personal, DIY touch to your party.


How cute is this idea for a bachelorette party? "Crush Soda" drink favors. Love it!


I'll be sharing tutorials and details on how to make each one of these elements in the next couple of posts! They're fun and easy and use PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps. After getting ready in the villa, we headed to Santa Fe Cafe for dinner! 


Then it was off to The Lodge for another drink and further affirmation that I am way to old to be at The Triangle on Hilton Head on a Saturday night.  I am thankful for my husband, two children and for normally going to bed at 9:30 on a Saturday night.  This gal is too old to be hanging at the bar, but it was a fun time with friends! 


It was a great evening with friends celebrating Spencer Special Events gal, Megan! Congrats to her on her upcoming New Hampshire wedding. It's going to be gorgeous and I couldn't be happier for her!  Stay tuned for DIY party tutorials this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment