Favor/Place Card Bags Supplies Needed:
- PSA Essentials stamper
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps; I used PSA Haunted Shack
- Treat bags, I love Recollections
- 2" circle punch
- 1" circle punch
- Halloween cardstock
- Marker, I like Faber Castle
- Black and white twine from The Twinery
1) Start by stamping using your favorite stamp from PSA Haunted Shack onto white cardstock. Then punch out using your 1" circle punch.
2) Using your 2" circle punch, punch out some festive paper.
3) Have your little helper glue the white stamped cardstock onto the pattern paper.
4) Now create the tags. Stamp onto tags found at Michael's. Write the names of your dinner party guests. Thread with twine from The Twinery and into holes that you punch out in the bags.
5) As the last step, put the stamped circles onto the front of the bag.