Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monday Inspiration Challenge – 2/21/11


Last week, our inspiration image was a Monarch butterfly on some lilacs. I thought the photography was great, the colors were gorgeous and it was nature at its finest. Plus, we have a great butterfly on the PSA Cupcake Peel & Stick stamp set – so I was hoping to highlight it!



I have two works of art to show readers today based on this image. The first is a layout by blog follower & reader, Erin Reed. I am so happy Erin has participated, it's great to "meet" new people. It completely fits the challenge and is touching to see since it's quite personal. Isn't her family beautiful? I love her journaling on the far right side, too. Everything just screams "handcrafted with care" here!



The second image to share is a card done by our design team member, Jeanne Streiff. The butterflies are stamped from PSA Cupcake and colored up. I LOVE how she's layered the colors to create dimension to the stamp.



What will you create based on the image below for next week's challenge? It's from a photography company called Turn Me Loose. I hope you will participate and create something inspired by this! Send a photo of your creation by no later than Sunday, 5 pm EST on 2/27 and it may be featured here on Monday, 2/28. Stay tuned for a great week here at PSA Stamp Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment