If you aren't sick of Easter quite yet, here are some beautiful cards by our designer, Anthonette Chavez. These are truly works of art! You will see the incredible detail and amount of work she's put into these pieces. Leave a comment and let us know what you like best about these Easter cards. I'll choose one at random to win a free PSA Peel & Stick™ Topiary pack as a Happy Easter gift! Must comment by Sunday, 4/24 at 11:59 EST. Help us spread the word and re-post, tweet or Facebook this, linking it on your comment as a second entry to win!
Up first, is this orange number. The swirls in the paper match the swirls in the easter eggs. The bows above the eggs are mirrored in the orange ribbon tied perfectly in a bow. Also Anthonette has stamped "Happy Easter" from PSA Topiary several times, which creates a pattern. Love this card!
Here's a bright and cheery card. I've included instructions on how she's achieved stamped egg effect at the bottom of this post. She's stamped the eggs onto the heart. She's using PSA Topiary again here.
Here's an Easter basket card. How cute!
Because you may want to make it, here are the Heart Card Instructions! A lot of TLC goes into this one.
- Make card from cardstock and round corners.
- Use a digital cutter to cut fancy label shape. Tie some ribbon around the front of the card and attach the fancy label.
- Stamp egg image repeatedly on white cardstock and color with various Copic markers. Cut out egg designs.
- Punch large heart shape 4 times and glue layers together to create your own chipboard.
- Glue the eggs to the heart by overlapping to cover the chipboard. Trim off the excess.
- Pour Diamond Glaze onto the surface of the chipboard heart and allow to dry overnight.
- Stamp sentiment on card and attach heart.