Monday, August 15, 2011

Drink Recipe Book



I was at our local watering hole recently when the bartender asked me – "what can I get you?" I was speechless. My mind raced. Did I want chardonnay, the usual favorite? Nope, too boring – been there done that. Did I want a beer? Nah, too heavy. Did I want a cosmo? Not feeling the Sex in the City vibe in the casual atmosphere. What did I want? And why was this so hard? After what seemed like forever (especially to the bartender and people behind me) I ordered old faithful – chardonnay. Too bad I didn't have all of these drink recipes from Stephanie Jones. A Mai Tai or Sangria would have rocked my world.




Stephanie created a recipe book from a 4x6 photo album, which probably would be treasured amongst jewels, family photos, and Louis Vuitton bags with some of the company I keep. (Okay, my house.) She stamped "Drinks" from PSA Date Night Peel & Stick and colored the cocktails up.



Inside are pages of recipes! She stamped "N-O-T-E-S" from PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick (such a versatile stamp set!) and the festive cocktail stamp from PSA Life's A Beach. It really dresses up the index card, don't you think?





Enjoy these recipes and this fun idea! Do you have a favorite drink of choice?







4 comments:

  1. Love it. Too bad I can only have the Sangria. I am allergic to Rum. :(

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I make up my own drinks with what I have in the house. Always something different around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really informative ideas. Mai Tai is also my favorite one. I love to drink Mai Tai every day.
    800 HD

    ReplyDelete