- My mother took tennis lessons at Port Royal Racquet Club, and I was introduced to her tennis pro, Mike O'Regan... now my husband.
- Molly is doing better on the potty. I hate cleaning up accidents.
- My best friend Danielle has more time on her hands now, which means I can chat with her during the day sometimes.
- We live near the beach - so year round, we can go for a random stroll like last weekends picnic on the beach.
- Connor smiles at Mike so much and it makes Mike SO incredibly happy, because of this I think they have developed such a strong bond.
- We get to travel so much. I am so excited for our annual family vacation in Cabo.
- My job at PSA Essentials. I love writing, I love creating crafts, I love doing PR, I love spending time on Facebook, I love interacting with creative and talented designers, I love the thrill of chasing more sales, I love stationery and gifts, I love marketing. So really, this job is perfect.
- That we have a roof over our head and we aren't under water. The poor people of Sandy. I can't imagine all that devastation.
- Oh, I am thankful for electrical power! Saw today that some people haven't had power in 17 days! And it's cold up there.
- I am thankful for May River Montessori, the school that Molly attends. I had to look up the solar system and order of the planets the other day... it's possible that my 3 year old might be smarter than me now. Good looks will only get you so far... brains will take you anywhere.
And now, a project by Ginger Bowie at Ginger Snap Crafts. Check out her DIY Dry-Erase board. She's done a full tutorial here on her blog for you to replicate it!
She has used her PSA Essentials stamper and Rosetta stamps to create perfect impressions every time. Take a peek at how crisp and clear these stamps turned out.
Alright, what are you thankful for? Link up your post if you have one!