Thursday, November 15, 2012

What are you thankful for?

What are you thankful for?  Since I am thankful for so many things, a post about "what I am thankful for" was incredibly daunting. So I decided to write 10 quick things I am thankful for without editing them for content or over thinking it.  Here's what came of the exercise.   I am thankful:

  1. My mother took tennis lessons at Port Royal Racquet Club, and I was introduced to her tennis pro, Mike O'Regan... now my husband. 
  2. Molly is doing better on the potty.  I hate cleaning up accidents.  
  3. My best friend Danielle has more time on her hands now, which means I can chat with her during the day sometimes.  
  4. We live near the beach - so year round, we can go for a random stroll like last weekends picnic on the beach. 
  5. Connor smiles at Mike so much and it makes Mike SO incredibly happy, because of this I think they have developed such a strong bond.  
  6. We get to travel so much.  I am so excited for our annual family vacation in Cabo. 
  7. My job at PSA Essentials.  I love writing, I love creating crafts, I love doing PR, I love spending time on Facebook, I love interacting with creative and talented designers, I love the thrill of chasing more sales, I love stationery and gifts, I love marketing.  So really, this job is perfect. 
  8. That we have a roof over our head and we aren't under water.  The poor people of Sandy. I can't imagine all that devastation. 
  9. Oh, I am thankful for electrical power!  Saw today that some people haven't had power in 17 days! And it's cold up there. 
  10. I am thankful for May River Montessori, the school that Molly attends.  I had to look up the solar system and order of the planets the other day... it's possible that my 3 year old might be smarter than me now.   Good looks will only get you so far... brains will take you anywhere. 


And now, a project by Ginger Bowie at Ginger Snap Crafts.  Check out her DIY Dry-Erase board.  She's  done a full tutorial here on her blog for you to replicate it!


She has used her PSA Essentials stamper and Rosetta stamps to create perfect impressions every time. Take a peek at how crisp and clear these stamps turned out.  



Alright, what are you thankful for?  Link up your post if you have one!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that my family is healthy and that my husband has a great job during these hard economic times that allow me to stay at home and homeschool my kids.

    ReplyDelete