Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Gift Tags


As you may know, we released some new products this month at PSA Essentials including a line of Peel & Stick Gift Tag stamps.  These convenient little stamps are great for holiday gift giving.  Jennifer Ingle shows us how great today!


I love all of the new gift tag stamps, have you seen them? Here are seven new ones.  They're just $5 each at your local or online retailer.  Cyber Savvy Shop is having a sale of buy 3, get 1 free! 








Perhaps my favorite is the "Do not open until Christmas" one here! I will be stamping the heck out of my presents with this one... 


And you've got to love this one!  Have you ever been to an ugly sweater party? 




Tell us what you think of our newest Peel & Stick stamps on Facebook





2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I love the ugly sweater one. My daughter goes to an ugly sweater party each year!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete