Monday, February 24, 2014

St. Patrick's Day is coming!

With Valentine's Day sufficiently behind us, I am moving on to the next holiday! St. Patrick's Day is just a few short weeks away.  I've already been posting recipes, crafts, and ideas on our Facebook page so be sure to check out our page if you aren't already a fan.

Pinterest is chalk full of great ways to make this holiday fun -- here's a round up of 15 great ideas.  I just adore the drink labels and green pancakes for my husband and the kids.


These green chocolate dipped oreos would be the perfect festive treat!


I love this party idea for kids -- "Catch my Rainbow" coloring pad and favor! Find out more here.


There are tons of free printables on Pinterest right now -- cute signs and decor that are FREE and easy to print at home.  Are you participating in the crafty fun for the holiday? What are some of your favorite ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment