Simply because I love paper invitations and not out of necessity, I sent some adorable invitations to our friends. I made them extra special with a few touches:
- New Love postage stamps from the post office! (A flag simply wouldn't do here!)
- Molly's personalized "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp by PSA Essentials (our talented graphic designer, Lesley, in our warehouse created it for her last year!)
- Red envelopes (white can be so boring!)
- White marker pen to make the addresses pop
- My personalized address stamp with the address switched out to "You are Invited" stamp, found in the "Smile" Peel & Stick collection by PSA.
Take a peek at these cute invites by one of our favorite stationery retailers, Swanky Press!
We cannot wait for Friday! A few more projects for the party are coming this week.