Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt Day

Our 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt is today and we could not be more excited.  The weather forecast showed 100% chance of rain, so we moved our traditional beach egg hunt to..... the bowling alley! It should be wild and crazy with 24 kids and 25 adults but cannot wait to see everyone.  My mom and I couldn't bear the thought of cancelling the hunt.  We sincerely love this tradition and besides -- what would I do with all those crafts?  Here's a sneak peek of all that I have been working on! I had some help from "bunny elves" the Bradford's and Molly and Connor, too...

I ordered adorable invitations from my favorite stationer and return address stamped them with my PSA Essentials personalized address stamp. I swapped out my middle monogram for a little bunny from PSA Little Bunny Peel & Stick pack. I like how this adds a festive touch to the invitation.  Changing out the middle is so easy, I really do it for every occasion.


I love the way the banner turned out! I used PSA Topiary Peel & Stick stamps and my personalized "Easter Egg Hunt" stamp (I just personalized the Gillian style). 


I had some bunny elves help with the stuffing of the eggs (we stopped around 700). Our good friends The Bradford's came over on Wednesday night to help!


Yesterday Molly and I spent some time dying Easter eggs which we may use for decorations at the Egg Hunt or for our own hunt Sunday.


I'll be sure to recap the event this weekend! It's sure to be lots of fun.  Happy almost Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment