All you will need is:
- Cardstock in orange, black or other Halloween colors of your choice
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps: Haunted Shack or UBU Happy Halloween
- PSA Essentials stamper
- Orange and Black ink by PSA Essentials
- Black and white twine from The Twinery
- Hole punch
- Scallop punch (2")
- Circle punch (1.5" or 1.75")
- Glue or adhesive
Follow these simple stemps to create the garland:
- Load your PSA Essentials stamper up with orange/black ink and put on the stamp die of your choice. (Monika chose stamps from the UBU Happy Halloween set)
- Stamp onto white cardstock
- Punch out using your circle punch
- Using your scallop punch, cut out colorful cardstock.
- Mount the stamped circles onto the scalloped ones. Punch out two holes to thread in the twine at the top.
- Thread the twine.
- Voila! You are done!
Have questions? Leave a comment here and let me know!