Our design team member Mae Armstrong places a lot of emphasis on the way a gift is wrapped. To her, the packaging and wrapping is equally a part of the gift as the gift itself. After all, it does set the tone. Her friends and family know her for giving wonderful gifts, wrapped in beautiful, handmade designs. And with her innovative, reusable ideas, the packaging truly is a gift within itself. Check out this wonderful idea to try out. It's a draw string bag, perfect for jewelry!
Here's what you will need:
- PSA Essentials "Treeo" Peel and Stick Stamp Set
- PSA Essentials Stamper
- PSA Essentials Alignment Tool
- PSA Essentials Black and Pink Ink
- 1-3/8 " Circle Puncher
- 2" Scalloped Circle Puncher
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Labels 2
- Crystal Sticker Pearls - Natural Pearl - 3mm
- Pink Yarn
- Retro Fabric (from Fabric.com)
Cut the fabric according to the size of your present. On the front side of your fabric sew the Christmas label. Turn over hem, start sewing all sides for your draw string bag. Add the pink yarn at the end and thread through the bag. Mae found a cute pink tin container with a clear top. Perfect little storage for the bracelet. You can also fill the bag with shredded pink paper.
And voila! You have a cute drawstring bag to give!