Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Letter Tree




If you're looking for personalized gifts for the holidays, check out one of our PSA Essentials retailers: The Letter Tree. Not only do they have a great deal on PSA Essentials (right now receive 30% off Peel & Stick packs, plus received a free alignment tool with custom stamp purchase) but they have great monogrammed and personalized gifts for everyone. Here are a few of my favorite things they carry. This great tote is perfect for the Farmers Market. It's chic and eco-friendly. Usually $44.00, it's on-sale for $33.00 – so you can save 25% right now.





I am digging the monogrammed computer bag, too. The font style is great for a guy! This would be a great gift for someone on the road a lot.





I think their nap mats are about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Send your kid to daycare or school with one of these to make them feel extra special. I love this ladybug one… that's what I call Molly – my little lady bug!

Looking for a great hostess or housewarming gift? Or maybe a holiday gift for the stationery enthusiast. Here's an idea: pair a PSA Essentials custom stamp with some of The Letter Tree's personalized stationery. They have 23 different stationery styles to choose from, I like the red stripe one here. See them all here. http://www.thelettertree.com/penoca.html



Of course, be sure to check out all of the great products they have and all of the PSA Essentials products they have. http://www.thelettertree.com/psaessentials.html This great deal of 30% off Peel & Stick and a free alignment tool with custom stamp purchase ends 12/4 at midnight. That's tomorrow!  I love these stamps and they are perfect gifts this year!







 


 

2 comments: