This fun blog hop was created by crafty blogger Jearise at Lorby's World to showcase all things Boy! As a thank-you for hopping, she'll pick just one lucky person to receive a $10 gift card to Joann's Fabric and Craft. You must do two things to be eligible: take the time to hop through all the blogs, become a follower of LORBY'S WORLD, and let her know you've done so!
PSA Essentials is a proud sponsor of the hop! We are giving away 1 stamper and 2 peel and stick packs of the winner's choice, an MRSP is $55. To win, you must leave a comment and be a follower of the PSA Stamp Camp blog – we will chose one person using random.org to win.
Aren't familiar with PSA Essentials? PSA Essentials manufacturers self-inking personalized stamps with patent-pending Peel & Stick technology and thousands of stamp designs – which makes us perfect for all of your paper crafting needs. This blog is dedicated to showcasing crafty ways of using PSA Essentials in your card making, scrapbooking, home décor projects, entertaining & more. Hope you enjoy it! You can check out our website to learn more about PSA or visit us on Facebook for more contests, giveaways & a community of crafters.
Today we are featuring two cards by two talented designers that are great for welcoming a boy into the world. Kelley Eubanks designed this clean and simple card. She stamped the "b" and "y" from PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps, and the onesie from PSA Carriage. You can see these Peel & Stick stamp designs and all of the PSA Original designs here. To view all of our stamp designs, including our licensed ones from Hello Kitty, Peanuts, Rudolph, Smirk, UBU and more, click here.
This more layered look comes to us from Kim Moreno. She's stamped "A Star is Born" from PSA Carriage. The yellow and blue color combination is perfect for welcoming a little boy!
Thank you for joining us today, I hope you've enjoyed these two cards and all the inspiration along the way. If you are just starting out, begin here for the full hop: http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
Blog Line Up:
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
- Theresa - http://thescrapbookingqueen.com
- Indira - http://www.craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/
- Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
- Sam - http://scrappingwithpirkie.blogspot.com/
- Linda T. - http://lindascreativity.blogspot.com
- Zenita - http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
- Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
- Shannon - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
- April - http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
- Christel - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
- Amy - http://lovetocrop.com
- Deborah - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
- Katie - http://www.ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Libby PSA~ www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com