- SVG Attic at http://www.svgattic.com/ - a $20 gift certificate
- Creative Kuts has offered a $20 Gift Certificate to http://creativekuts.com/
- Deborah Marie Foti of http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ will make one of her original birthday cards, Crafty Friends Sentiments Large Sheet by www.gettingcricky.com AND $10 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Gift Certificate
- PSA Essentials - www.psastamps.com.blogspot.com - 1 stamper, 2 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice. MSRP is $55.
- Pat Catan's has donated a $25 gift card for shopping at their store, if there isn't a Pat Catan's in your area, we can transfer that out for you· Karber Digital Images at http://www.karberdigital.com/ - 2 digital designs of the winner's choice· Digi My World at http://digimyworld.com/shop/ - $10 gift card
To be eligible to win, you must comment on each stop of the tea party along the way - and be sure to wish Lynne a happy birthday! Please also become a follower of the PSA Stamp Camp blog to be eligible to win the PSA Essentials prize.
Are you familiar with PSA Essentials? PSA Essentials manufacturers personalized self-inking stamps with interchangeable Peel & Stick technology. We have thousands of designs to choose from – ones for each holiday, sentiments, occasions, and licensed ones from Hello Kitty, Peanuts, Smirk, UBU & More. Check out all of our designs here: www.psaessentials.com/peelandstick.htm. We have a fantastic design team that makes cards, scrapbook layouts, home décor, party gear, crafts & more which we showcase weekdays on this blog, PSA Stamp Camp. Hope you join us daily for crafting inspiration!
To celebrate Lynne’s birthday, we are sharing a card by Jennifer Holmes – it’s called “Party Animal.” And I think judging by the size of this blog hop, Lynne IS one big party animal! The card uses stamps from PSA Little Bunny Peel & Stick stamps. The adorable elephant and dog nestled in the grass come from that collection. She’s colored the stamps up with her Copics to bring them to life. I love the twine from The Twinery & beautiful coordinating cardstock base from A Muse Studio. Isn’t it wonderful how Jennifer has rounded the corners of her card? It gives it a more professional look. Something to think about on your next card making venture.
Happy Birthday, Lynne! Now hop on over to Lynne's blog to say happy birthday! http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/