Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cape Cod Visit

While in Boston my sister-in-law and her family happened to be in Cape Cod so we drove down to the Cape for an adventure.   The Dennis Yacht Club and East Dennis, MA are quintessential Cape Cod.  I could have spent hours photographing houses - the beautiful architecture, the hydrangeas in bloom, the majestic water, and nautical flags flying everywhere.   My mom had fun capturing these pictures of Molly, Connor and their cousins.   They spent time on the swing set, crabbing at the beach, and we all had a great lunch.









PSA Essentials Anchors Aweigh Peel & Stick pack really is perfect for my scrapbooking of this day.  


Life's a Beach is also going to work well. 


It was a long drive down to the Cape and back for the day, but it was worth it to see family.  Molly was so happy to see her cousins and we all had a great time.  Can't wait to start my layouts.  I am sure I will have time soon.... 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Chatham to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete