Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Food Network


I am working. I swear.  But in between baby and blog, I sneak in a little Food Network here and there.   I used to be the kind of stay-at-home worker who never turned on the TV during the day.   Now I’d be lying to say I never did because I am newly obsessed with The Food Network.  More specifically Barefoot Contessa & Ina Garten.   I don’t really watch it.  I am not studying the recipes and sitting idle in front of the TV.   But something about it makes me feel extra domestic, inspired and super relaxed.   Watch a little now and you will see…  



I am convinced all the Food Network hosts and chefs need PSA Essentials “from the kitchen of” stamps.   That’s what I am working on this summer – sending my “friends” at The Network personalized stamps.   Every good chef who shares their recipes with friends and family should have a personalized stamp, don’t you think?  It makes a great gift for a foodie!


What recipes do you have to stamp?  Here’s one I am dying to try ASAP.  It’s called “Chicken with 40 cloves ofgarlic.”   I love garlic and that’s a lot of garlic!  Find the recipe here and share your favorite recipes or links with me today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment