Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello!

Happy Monday!  Here's a little "hello" card this morning by Vera Yates.  She's used the Hello Kitty from PSA Hello Kitty On The Go and colored her up to make her come to life (always a good idea on your cards and layouts!)  Send this bright and cheery card to a friend you haven't spoken to in awhile or when you want to make someone's day even better.   Getting a card in the mail amongst your bills and junk mail is always a great surprise.  For me, there's nothing better than a card from a friend in my mailbox.

I love the orange, too!  What do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. So cute...Love the colors and the CAS layout. Hello Kitty does make a beautiful statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I'm going to make a card with one of your little stamps just like that!

    ReplyDelete