September 2012 – August 2013 Design Team Call
About PSA Essentials & Stamp Camp: PSA Essentials manufactures self-inking custom stamps. With patent-pending Peel & Stick technology and thousands of interchangeable designs, one for each holiday and dozens of licenses, PSA Essentials is perfect for all types of paper crafting, DIY projects and more! PSA Stamp Camp (our blog) features all these crafty ways to use Peel & Stick stamps by our design team. Visit: www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com
Why be on our Design Team?
· Receive our entire line of stamps, inks, tools: a retail value of $1,800
· Receive new Peel & Stick packs as they are released throughout the year
· Receive $50 per project that is printed in magazine, $250 if you land the cover
· Occasionally receive free product from our cross promotional partners
· A crafting resume builder
· Gain real attention of your work
Requirements for Design Team: As a design team member, you are showing our customers how to use Peel & Stick stamps in the most clever, unique and creative ways possible.
· 1 year term: September 1st, 2012 to August 31st, 2013
· Create 3 projects per month, photograph them, mail them in
· Occasionally participate in blog hops, or cross-promotional opportunities as they arise
Who we are looking for? We are expanding our team and are looking for specific people who can fill these roles:
· Non-card making, DIY, crafty types!
· Home décor specialists
· Shabby chic card designers & CAS card designers
· Mommy’s who create fun, educational, or inspirational activities for their wee-ones
· Crafters who do things on a budget
· Crafters who are into green living
· A gift wrapper extraordinaire
Do you match one of the descriptions below, want all the perks and agree to the terms? Applying is easy. Send 3 examples of your work, a very brief introduction to yourself and your blog address to email@example.com by August 1st, 2012. Please put: 2011-2012 DESIGN TEAM CALL APPLICATION in the subject matter. Our new team will be chosen and announced on August 15th. Good luck!