When we are looking for designers to join our team, we are looking for people who are motivated by the love of craft. Someone who has a blog and posts regularly for the fun of it - who has an audience and shares their passion for paper crafting, design, sewing, decor and entertainment. We are looking for someone who has real talent. And often times, that talent has been recognized by publications.
Jamie is quite accomplished when it comes to her creative resume. She's been published in:
- Creative Memories Catalogs
- In a Scrap Creations
- LTD Commodities
- Making Cards Magazine
- Michigan Scrapbooker
- Momenta Winter Catalogs
- Practical Scrappers
- Scrap n' Art
- Scrapbook News and Review
- Scrapbook Trends
- Scrapbook Trends - Cricut Magazine
She's on a few... okay, more than a few design teams.
- Kanban Crafts
- Samantha Walker
- SRM Stickers
- Sweet Stamp Shop
- The Twinery
- WOW Embossing Powders
And in the past, she's been on other design teams.
- Creative Memories, Nov 2010- December 2011
- Scrap Tales, Mar 2010 - June 2011 (store closed)
- ScrapbookPal.com, June 2010- June 2011 (term ended)
- Creative Charms, Oct 2010- April 2011 (term ended)
- Glue Dots, Sep 2010- March 2011 (retired)
- P K Glitz, Feb 2010 - March 2011 (retired)
- Scrap Within Reach, Jan 2010 - Jan 2011 (term ended)
- Sharing Memories Scrapbooking Store, Feb 2010 - June 2010 (retired)
- Frosted Designs, Sep 2009 - May 2010 (retired)
- Practical Scrappers, Aug 2009 - May 2010 (retired)
- Busybee Scrapbooking - Local Scrapbook store, lead designer (store closed)
One of the most important things to consider when bringing on a new member of the team is their personality and if it's someone we'd like to work with for the next year. Jamie is one of the sweetest people I have met! She's responsive to emails, bubbly and enthusiastic about joining the team.
Let's welcome her with open arms! Welcome Jamie Cripps! Now head over to her blog and check out some of her great work. You can see her guest feature on PSA Stamp Camp here. Here's a recent card she posted on her blog that I just loved. Can't wait to see what she comes up with month after month using PSA Essentials stamps.