Sunday, March 20, 2011

Monday Inspiration Challenge – 3/21

Welcome, all of our new followers! Let me introduce you to Monday's at PSA Stamp Camp! Each week, I post an inspirational image here on the blog. Readers have a week to create a paper craft inspired by the image, whether it be a card, a layout, or just about anything that strikes your fancy. Last week, I showed an image from the latest Expressionery.com catalog. The idea of transforming a blank white picture frame matte was exciting to me – and several others! Take a peak.

Anne Swanson came up with this tribute to her Chi-Omega friends. She stamped using our Greek Chi-O line of stamps! I love how she's tied the bow, the colors are perfect and it just all works together. The picture of them captures their time in college, perfectly. And I absolutely love this hair.


Next Stephanie Jones painted her blank white matte, and then added some finishing touches to the bottom right. She's a big Skellanimals fan – and used the saying "I've got time to waste" and the lips from PSA Frenchie. Super cute way to transform the matte.



Lastly, I created this SUPER simple matte stamping from Rosettas.   That's me and one of my bff's, Danielle at my wedding. 



For this week's challenge, let's see what you do using patterned papers. The paper can be ANY pattern at all, here are a few great examples. Send the image to libby@psaessentials.com by 5 pm EST on Sunday, 3/27/11 and it may be featured here a week from today!



We will be announcing the winner of the Luck of the Irish blog hop this week and have a great week of projects lined up! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment