Tuesday, March 22, 2011

License Spotlight - Day 1: Smirk


Every day this week, we will be featuring our licensed Peel & Stick stamps! We have dozens of designs that we license. They range in style and taste, but there's truly something for everyone. One of the spunkiest of ours is Smirk. Smirk has sassy sentiments and witty characters. Take our Peel & Stick pack "Martini Mix" for example. There's a sentiment in the pack: "Party Princess" and another one: "Rehab Rebel." The "Fashionista" Peel & Stick pack has "will work for handbags" and "hell on heels." All of them are so fun to play with!

To show us what you can do with these designs, Carly Robertson created three cards using Smirk stamps. All of the cards would be great to send to girlfriends.   I would love to send this one to my friend Danielle from high school. Dan & I bonded junior year as we discovered a mutual love for the mall. Dan had a Jeep Wrangler, we'd put the top down, blast JAMIN' 94.5, and cruise up to the Burlington Mall. I still love shopping with her, only now our tastes have changed and she lives in downtown Boston, so we stroll Newburry Street.



The next card is super cute- I just love the cupcakes and the way she's colored up the girl. The sentiment is perfect, and it would also be a great card to send a friend as just a hello.



Do you have a friend you frequently get together for coffee with? This is the perfect sentiment: "What's said over coffee, stays over coffee." There are so many ladies who get together for regular coffee time (or wine time) and if you are one of those – I think this is the perfect stamp sentiment for you! The chocolate brown colors here are a perfect choice. I am also loving Carly's use of patterned paper here!



Tell us what you think of our Smirk Peel & Stick stamps today!

Supply spotlight:
  • Friendship: Stamps: Smirk Caffeine Confidents (PSA Essentials) pattern paper (A Muse Studio and October Afternoon), tag (office supplies)
  • Cupcake: Smirk Many Moods(PSA Essentials) , card stock (A Muse Studio), markers (Copics), cupcakes (Martha Stewart)
  • Caffeine Confidants: Smirk Caffeine Confidents (PSA Essentials) pattern paper (A Muse Studio), ribbon (My Minds Eye and A Muse Studio), rhinestones (Hero Arts), tag (office supplies)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love them. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is cute! I'm really hoping I can expand my PSA collection soon. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute, love the coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are just too cute. Both cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been seeing this stamp set a lot of Mara's blog, and I'm in LOVE! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee sentiment! So funny...

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I have no problem with caffeine, I have a problem WITHOUT it !" Saw that on a stamp the other day, and isn't it just so true ? Love how the little Smirk gals convey such sass without facial features !

    ReplyDelete