Who's with me drinking green beer today? I am making Irish soda bread, corned beef and cabbage for my in-laws, The O'Regan's. With St. Patrick's Day, I am not sure how many people are sending cards except for my mother-in-law (affectionately known to Molly as "Mema"). She never fails to send a card to Molly on this and every other holiday. If you are like Mema and send cards for every occasion, including St. Patrick's Day, this blog hop is full of inspiration and is for you!
We have some really talented designers showcasing their work on the hop. To play along and enter to win "The Luck of the Irish", hop to each of the blogs and leave a comment telling the designer what you like about her work. Leave a comment here and also become a follower (if you aren't already!) We will choose one lucky person at random to win a custom stamp, 3 Peel & Stick packs, 2 inks & 1 alignment tool. That's a retail value of $150 – good luck! To qualify to win, you must comment on each blog & be a follower of PSA Stamp Camp!
Our talented designer Mara Campbell made some great cards to represent PSA Stamp Camp on this hop! What is St. Patty's Day without shamrocks? She's stamped using PSA Essentials Dare to Dream.
Mara also created this adorable U.B.U. St. Patrick's Day card. I love the way she's stamped each girl from U.B.U. Peel & Stick stamp sets and lined them up perfectly in a row. Now there are 8 women celebrating St. Patty's day in different ways! My favorite is first one, holding the beer in one hand and the flag in another. Can you say beer drinking contests?!? You've got to love it! Note all of the details in this card here: From the ribbon, scalloped punched paper, the distressing tool on the green polka dot papers, and the embellishments. A lot of work went into this one.
Lastly, Mara created a St. Patrick's Day card to give to your sweetheart. The sentiment "Lucky in Love" is so perfect, isn't it? I feel lucky that I am in love with my husband Mike. And I feel even luckier that he loves me, too. The stamp is from Smirk Kiss Me Now. So cute! Note again all of the detail in this card.
Your next stop on the hop is a very talented designer, Kelley Eubanks at http://www.myfrontporch-kelley.blogspot.com/
If you get lost along the way, here are all the stops on the hop! Happy Hopping and St. Patrick's Day. Hope you have the luck of the Irish!
- PSA Stamp Camp: http://www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com/
- Kelley Eubanks: http://www.myfrontporch-kelley.blogspot.com/
- Gini Cagle: http://ginicagle.blogspot.com/
- Jeanne Streiff - http://inkypaws.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/?p=14037
- Jessica Morales: http://www.kinderstampo.com/
- Kandi Phillips: http://www.kraftykandikrafts.blogspot.com/
- Kim Moreno- http://www.scrapbookresumes.com/KimMoreno/
- Linda - http://pkod.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Silver - http://silverstamping.blogspot.com/
- Mara Campbell - http://www.loveyourmotherearth.blogspot.com/
- Marie Ramirez - http://www.absosweetmarie.blogspot.com/
- Michelle Bertuzzi: http://jirokenscrapbookcorner.blogspot.com/
- Sharon, Prima - www.prima.typepad.com
- Stephanie Jones - http://pinkstarcreations.blogspot.com/
- Tracy Shultz - http://whoistracy.com/myhead
- Tracy Weinzapfel/Helmar USA- http://www.helmarusa.typepad.com/