I am boldly stating that today's project is my favorite received to date from our design team. With all the amazing work that we receive, it's has to be pretty good – right? See for yourself. This gift tag set is by Jennifer Holmes. These are the reasons it earns the spot as my favorite project to date:
- Great use of PSA Rosetta stamps. The repetition shows how versatile they can be in creating patterns and textures. Adding a pink gem to the center is a fun touch
- Beautiful use of die cutting. It frames the stamps perfectly and creates more visual interest that a 2" round punch
- Use of fonts. I love the way she's italicized certain words for emphasis
- Who doesn't love fuchsia and grey? The pink stamps are JUMPING off the page with the contrast.
- It's well-executed. Though stamping with PSA Stamper IS easy, to achieve that kind of precision and to line up the Rosettas so well DOES take effort. This wasn't done carelessly or quickly.
- I love a series of work!
Love them so much, they all deserve to shine.
Supply Spotlight: Stamps: PSA Essentials - Frenchie Peel & Stick, Rosettas Peel & Stick. Sentiments & Border frame: PaperTrey Ink Paper: PaperTrey Ink. Embellishments: Rhinestones from Michael's