Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Birthday Card

With my daughter's 3rd birthday nearing closer (just two more days away), I have birthday on the brain.  I am busy crafting for her "ART Party" themed party this Saturday being held at Artist Uncorked here in Bluffton, SC.  We have 13 kids coming ready to paint and craft!   I am making garlands, party hats, cupcake toppers, and favors with my PSA Essentials custom stamp and various Peel & Stick designs.   I'll share next week on the blog!

Today I have a quick birthday card - perfect for any girl celebrating a birthday.   I say girl because of the color scheme, scalloped flower paper and gems.   Kim Moreno has stamped from PSA Whimsy Cakes in various inks using her acrylic blocks.    She's also stamped from PSA Vanilla "hbd2u."    I love that she's rounded the corners of this card.


Tomorrow I am announcing the new design team!  Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.
    Designer Bridal Gowns

    ReplyDelete