Monday, August 27, 2012

Disney Birthday Celebration

My daughter Molly turns 3 on Thursday of this week so my husband and I decided to indulge "the little princess" in some princesses.  We live about 4.5 hours from Orlando so we packed up the car and headed to Disney World to make some dreams come true for the weekend.  Disney World isn't my style - it's crowded, hot, noisy and you have to wait a lot.   The truth of the matter is: a 3 year old doesn't really appreciate it as much as you'd like her to.   But the look on her face when she had dinner with the princesses was truly quite priceless and riding on "Dumbo" with her was something I don't think I will ever forget.  Mike and I had some time to actually sit and talk to eachother (trust me - this is rare) when Connor and Molly were asleep, we sat on the porch and had a glass of wine.  It was our first vacation as a family of four and as we walked out of the Animal Kingdom Lodge on Sunday to head home, I had tears in my eyes.  It was so special to be together and the memories really will last a lifetime.  Today I am sharing some pictures of our adventure and two birthday cards by Vera Yates.  Enjoy!





Vera created these two birthday cards using PSA Skellanimals in different inks and characters.  Have you seen our Skellanimals collection?  Check them out here:  http://psaessentials.com/skelanimals.htm.  They're great for birthday cards for kids!  Vera did a great job on these colorful and whimsical ones, don't you think?



We are back to school this week and I am buckling down to PSA business!  What are you up to this week? Have a great one! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely you all look and looks like you had an amazing time lovely cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family! Looks like a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.
    Plus Size Bridal Gowns

    ReplyDelete