Thursday, January 27, 2011

And the winner is....

Thank-you to all of our new followers from KinderStampO's Birthday Blog Hop!

The winner of the blog candy is Kristin.  (I've contacted her directly, so if your name is also Kristin, it is not you unless you got an email from me.)   All others, please don't despair.  We frequently have blog candy so there will be other chances to win.  Also, I'm sure to alert you to the greatest deals out there on our stampers and Peel & Stick packs, as well as custom ones.  (In fact: www.2preppygirls.com is having 10% off until Valentine's Day! Enter PSA10 at checkout. And be sure to see below for my earlier post about HSN.)  Have a great evening & thanks again. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristin, you lucky lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cindy! I just placed my order and can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete