Friday, January 7, 2011

Custom Stationery & Winners!


I've spent thousands of dollars on stationery over the last few years. I keep a folder of every invitation, every thank-you card, every personalized piece of stationery I have ever ordered, which makes me feel less bad about the money because I have evidence that it existed. Here are a few recent examples of what's in my folder. The first is a thank-you card I used after Molly's first birthday present and the second one I just ordered for thank-you cards for the Holidays.




The truth is that you don't always have to order from an online or local store, you can also make beautiful stationery at home for fraction of the cost. Our designer Stephanie Jones created some beautiful note cards perfect for sending a thank-you note on, or just a brief hello! She used one of my favorite inks – poppy & pink!



PSA Essentials makes great ink colors – so if you have the design you want, you don't have to spend an hour coloring in a stamp. Check out all the inks here: http://www.psaessentials.com/inkcolors.htm

She also made this great pocket notebook. This would be a cute notepad or journal for a little girl, or would be great next to the phone to jot down messages. It would be a fancy notebook to carry in your purse jot down to-do lists, reminders, grocery lists, and more!



I bet you already knew, but in case you didn't – PSA Essentials also makes stampable stationery. There are a variety of designs and colors to choose from, and you can customize and make it personal with your stamp. Here are some examples of the stationery – my fave color combos.    For the complete line and tons of other colors and styles, visit: http://www.psaessentials.com/notedesigns.htm




I promised I would announce the winners of two recent blog candy giveaway!   For the PSA Date Night Giveaway, congrats Gina Cagle.   For the PSA Rosetta's Giveaway, congrats to Liz from South Dakota.  I'll email you guys now.

Next week we are doing Bridal Week!  All of our projects will be wedding related.  Even if you aren't getting married, you will enjoy seeing these great designs.   Have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know that you have a blog?!?!

    Just want you all to know that we at 2PreppyGirls.com think that you have THE BEST customer service!!!! You take care of all our orders ASAP and we always have complete confidence that they will get done correctly and on time!

    Thanks for all that you do!!! YOU make US look GOOD!

    xoxo,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, thank-you so much, it's so great to hear you say that. I am glad you have found our blog and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete