Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Beach Layout


The Want2Scrap design team coordinator Mimi Leinbach, created a bright and beachy vacation layout that I had to share with you! The are a lot of things I love about this layout. The variety of papers – journals, post marked letters, and the way she created waves are some. The two great action shots of her son skim boarding are more. And ofcourse, I love the PSA Anchors Aweigh Peel & Stick stamps. They are colored up perfectly and add such character to this layout. Notice that she's also changed up her ink cartridge two times – she's used black and royal blue inks from PSA Essentials in her stamper.



My favorite stamp on this layout is the palm tree! I love the way she's added a gemstone to the sun to make it really shine. The impressions here really are crisp, aren't they?



And check out this journaling she did. It made me laugh out loud!



What a fun summer layout to add to her scrapbook! Thanks for sharing Mimi!

6 comments:

  1. wow great page...
    Love all the detail..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Loved all the rhinestones & the beach icons. Great job! I love love love my PSA stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout. Great beach stamps. We love the beach. So much so that we are redoing my daughters bedroom with a beach theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout..I need some of those stamps

    very nice...

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    Chris
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete