Bottle cap necklaces are so in right now. For 6 & 7 year olds! So why not make one with them? They are fun and easy to make. Amber Zimmerman created one using a PSA Whimsy Cake Peel & Stick stamp, Helmar Glue and Sparkle Mod Podge from Helmar and Helmar Premium Craft Glue.
Here's how she did it, step by step.
- Stamp PSA Whimsy Cake onto paper, color with Copics
- Cut paper and adhere using Helmar Premium Craft Glue
- Take a heart and star silver brad, clip the backs off of them, put tiny stickers in the brads
- Use Sparkle Mod Podge by Helmar to cover them
- Poke holes in the brads and the bottle cap and put tiny jump rings through them
- Use Sparkle Mod Podge by Helmar to cover the cupcake
Love this idea, how fun!