Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introducing Maxine!


Our newest Peel & Sticks stamps have arrived! These hilarious (and I do mean hilarious) stamps are fun to add to your collection. They work with your PSA stamper and use the same technology as all of our other Peel & Stick stamps. If you don't know Maxine, let me introduce you to the Hallmark character known for being crass, sarcastic, and outrageous. You will love her!

We've seperated 20 great stamps into two collections: "I am woman" and "Young at Heart." There are so many great ones in both. I am not sure which is my favorite, but it may be a tie between "Everyone is entitled to my opinion" and "Think before you bug me!" Check them out today and let us know which is your favorite stamp!





Ready to add them to your collection? Just check our store list on our website! They can be found in Hallmark stores and craft and specialty stores.  Our design team has created amazing projects with them and I will be sharing the next few days. Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. They are both cute but I like the I Am Woman more. I have days like this. cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Have a nice day somewhere else" would have to be my favorite individual stamp.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is entitled to my opinion is my Favorite
    Dawn RI
    abosoffit at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving Maxine...
    I love the one that says...Think before you bug me... LOL
    LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like "young at heart, smart at mouth"

    ReplyDelete
  6. gasp! Maxine is my IDOL! soooo excited to see these. must have them! must get them! Pick a favorite? ack. I, too, like "have a nice day somewhere else" stamp. ;) love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Difficult, very difficult, as they are all awesome. I think it would have to be "Everyone is entitled to my opinion" - that one made me snort laughter. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, I have always loved the Maxine jokes. I guess my favorite would have to be I love my attitude problem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big fan of the crabby Gal - really like that you have 2 collections, but my favorite is from Young at Heart - the one that says Blah Blah Blah......

    ReplyDelete