Sunday, July 24, 2011

Britney Spears

Oops! I did it again.

This time our girls trip was to Jacksonville, Florida to see Britney Spears! And this time my PSA Essentials stamp read: "It's Britney, Bitch! Britney Spears, Jacksonville, FL 7/23/11."  Hundreds of concert goers woke up Sunday morning tattooed with the stamp on their body. Would you hold it against me?  Here's a photo recap with corresponding Brit Brit lyrics.

Shame on me… to need release!

It's Britney, bitch!

Hit me baby one more time.

Womanizer, womanizer, oh baby you're a womanizer!

Keep on dancing 'til the world ends… 

And I am tired.  (Not a Britney lyric, just the truth.)


  1. how fun! i love that you stamped everyone!

  2. how fun

  3. Looks like yall had a wonderful time...

  4. now you know how to have fun...awesome idea to stamp everyone..
    THanks for sharing your fun..

  5. Love it! You guys are so crazy with the stampers! :)