You have PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps. You love PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps. Now show us just how much you love us and you could be rewarded with $200 in goodies from us! We want to see the spunkiest, most enthusiastic person make a YouTube video using all our Peel & Stick stamps and what you are doing with them. Whether it's for crafting, at home DIY décor, or correspondence, we want to see how you are using PSA. We will reward one outstanding person with $200 in PSA Essentials – now that's a reason to make a video! We are so excited to see what you will come up with. Here are all the details and the fine print.
Rules of entry and Requirements: Note all requirements must be filled to be eligible, so please read carefully!
- Video must be between 1 minute and 5 minutes long.
- You must use PSA Essentials custom stamps or Peel & Stick Stamps. Please do not use stamps from other manufacturers for this video
- You may use any paper, embellishment, tool you choose
- Video must be tagged: "PSA Essentials"
- Videos must be titled: "PSA Essentials How To Use by YOUR NAME"
- Video must reference our website: http://www.psaessentials.com/ in description.
Judging: This is a juried panel and winner will be chosen who best meets the following criteria. Winner will be chosen by August 15th and announced on PSA Facebook page. "Like" us on Facebook to find out if you win! Judges subjectively base their decision on the following criteria:
1) Delivers correct information on how to use PSA Essentials stamps
2) Creatively uses our stamps - crafts, DIY, or other uses.
3) Effectively teaches other people how to use our stamps
4) Is spunky, enthusiastic, engaging and personable
Prize package: $200 MSRP in PSA Essentials product. Cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged.
Open to: U.S. & Canadian residents, ages 17+
Exemptions: This contest is not open to our PSA Essentials design team or PSA Essentials employees L
Other fine print: Do not upload custom stamp videos that contain your personal information such as address or phone number. Blog address and email address are permitted. PSA Essentials is not responsible for the content that is distributed on YouTube, or anywhere else on the web!
When you upload your video, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know it's up! Happy Video making - I cannot wait to see what you come up with!