Friday, August 17, 2012

Stamp Organization


A few months ago when I was preparing the nest for Connor, I was organizing a bunch of my crafting supplies.  I wrote a post proudly declaring victory on all my clutter – particularly when it came to paper, punches, stickers, embellishments… you get the drift.  I also bragged about my stamp organization.   I have nothing on Jamie Cripps.   In fact, my post just looks silly now.   Proof:


There’s a color system to this filing system!  She’s stamped each stamp onto the folder for super easy reference.   She’s filed each set into it’s own folder – then into one nice bin.  She can find stamps quickly and easily by name.  I am so jealous.

How do you store your stamps?  I seriously applaud this organization! 

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely brilliant!!! I can't wait to make one!!!!!!!!!!!!! or three, I am a stamp fanatic! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... spechless such a great Idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a tutorial on how to make this? Any size info, etc. . .? It is a GREAT idea and I think most of struggle with how to store our stamps and still be able to find and use them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea!!! Now, I have some of my stamps in a filing system but it can't even compare to this!! I think I'm gonna have to go on a hunt, to find some storage boxes! :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is this made from? Where can I get the supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anita! I used 12x12 cardstock, cut each piece in half and then scored a line along the bottom. I folded on the score line to form a pocket and stapled the two edges. The labels for each storage sheet I purchased at Staples, they are from Martha Stewart. The bin I store the stamps in is from IKEA. It is a super cheap storage solution and I love how easy it is to find just what I need :)

    ReplyDelete