After a few month hiatus, we're bringing back our design team and it's going to be better than ever! PSA Essentials is looking for talented, crafty individuals to join our design team! Receive ALL of our stamps (a retail value of over $1,800) in exchange for doing something you love. Read on for all the details on how to apply...
- Receive our entire line of stamps, inks, tools: a retail value of $1,800
- Receive new Peel & Stick packs as they are released (coming soon, seriously!)
- CASH compensation for cards or crafts printed in magazines
- Occasionally receive free product from our cross promotional partners
- A crafting resume builder
- Display your work to a large blog audience at PSA Stamp Camp
Requirements for Design Team: As a design team member, you are showing our customers how to use Peel & Stick stamps in the most clever, unique and creative ways possible.
- 1 year term: November 15th, 2013 to November 14th, 2014
- You must have an established blog and social media presence with a willingness to promote your PSA Essentials projects on those outlets, in addition to PSA Stamp Camp.
- Create 3 projects per month and photograph them. (Cardmakers/scrapbookers should mail in their cards if they wish it to be submitted for publication.)
Who we are looking for? We are expanding our team and are looking for specific people who can fill these roles. Calling all:
- (CAS) Clean & Simple Card Makers
- Shabby chic card designers
- Non-card making, DIY, crafty types!
- Mommy's who create fun, educational, or inspirational activities for their wee-ones
- Artistic individuals - painters, illustrators
- Crafters who do things on a budget
- Crafters who are into green living
- A gift wrapper extraordinaire
Do you match one of the descriptions above, want all the perks, and agree to the terms?
Applying is easy!
Send 3 photo examples of your work, a very brief introduction to yourself and your blog address to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1st. Please put DESIGN TEAM CALL APPLICATION in the subject matter. If selected, you will be contacted by November 13th. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your work!
If you are not interested in committing to a year-long agreement, you may apply to be a GUEST DESIGNER. We'll send you a small selection of free product in exchange for your design work. Inquires: email@example.com