Sunday, April 1, 2012

2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt - Photo Recap

This Saturday, Mike, Molly, my parents and I hosted the 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt and even rain couldn't damper our fun.   Easter is undoubtedly my favorite holiday to decorate for and I had a blast gearing up for this one.   All week long, I'll be sharing tutorials on the different projects.   For now, here's a photo recap of the wonderful day! 


What can you do if it rains?  Eat cupcakes! 


A break in the rain... time to hunt! 


Too rainy to swim... let's do some crafting and playing inside.  


Or for the adults -- just hang out. 


Something is really funny... 


Even when you're 2.5, there's nothing like friends! 


Best friends! 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great party with beautiful pictures!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Easter Party! You did a fantastic job Libby! :)

    ReplyDelete