For the second annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, I made some bags for the kids to collect their eggs in. That way people weren’t scrambling for something at the party, or felt a need to bring a big basket.
Personalizing them was easy with my Peel & Stick stamps and a few crafty materials. For these I used:
· Brown paper gift bags (Michael’s)
· Colorful cardstock
· Colorbox Pink and Orange Ink
· PSA Essentials Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps – all three packs
· PSA Essentials Little Bunny Peel & Stick stamps
· PSA Stamper loaded with plum purple ink and espresso ink
· PSA Essentials Custom stamp – mine reads: “2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt – March 31st, 2012”
· PSA Essentials Topiary Peel Stick stamps - the easter egg stamp
· 3D Zap Dots
· May Arts Ribbon – Baby Blue
First get everything out and your work space ready.
Load the acrylic block with the name. I did two letters at a time. Remember, you have to load it backwards to read left to right when it’s stamped!
Ink it up in the pink ink.
Using my custom stamp that reads – “2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt – March 31st, 2012” and the easter egg stamp from PSA Topiary, I stamped onto bright yellow cardstock with espresso ink. I used a 1.5” circle punch and adhered it to a 2” circle punch in orange with 3D foam dots.
Then I stamped the bunny from PSA Little Bunny using my PSA Stamper and plum purple ink. I stamped three at the bottom.
I used my May Arts Ribbon in baby blue to finish the look.
Each of the 13 kids had a personalized bag. The personalization took some time but was worth it, even if the rain got them wet...
I linked this post up to some of my favorite link parties on the web! Check out these great sites and find out more about linking parties.
· Beyond the Picket Fence - http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/
· 36 Avenue - http://www.the36thavenue.com/
· House of Hepworths - http://www.houseofhepworths.com/
· Katie’s Nesting Spot – Thursday nights - http://www.katiesnestingspot.com/
· Posted at Show off your Stuff Party at Fireflies and Jellybeans.