Monday, April 16, 2012

Encouraging Cards

For awhile – mostly during college and in my early twenties - I collected quotes in a note book that inspired me.  Recently I have been overwhelmed with all that I have to do, all that I am juggling and have going on.  I put a lot of pressure on myself to be successful in work, family life, and with my friends.   I found this quote the other day to add to my book… if I can ever find it….

“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.”    By Vince Lombardi.    

I love this sentiment that Vera Yates used for her card.  “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.”   Do you know someone that needs some encouragement?”    Send them this card. 


Vera used three different Hello Kitty’s from the collection Hello Kitty Garden Club.   I love how she’s colored them up to make them extra cute.   This pack is the cutest of all the Hello Kitty ones in my opinion… though Reindeer Games comes close. (See them all: http://www.psaessentials.com/hellokitty.htm)




Here are some of my other favorite quotes.  Are you feeling inspired?  Check out http://www.quotablecards.com/shopindividual.php, I always find great cards with quotes here. 



Here’s a lot to remember, but all great advice.  


Sometimes a great quote helps you feel energized.  Also so does a good nap.  

1 comment:

  1. LOL on the nap - my favorite thing to do besides crafting ! I really need to check out the online stores to see everything you have, now that I have the stamper and Rosettas, Gigi letter E, and the fancy swirly cupcakes...might even look into an address stamp and another ink. These stamps are so much nicer to use when you have all the right materials !

    ReplyDelete