Happy Easter! Hope you are having a wonderful day today. If you are celebrating and entertaining today, try these super easy cupcake toppers to finish off some yummy cupcakes for dessert. You can use this idea for any occasion – birthday parties, graduation, dinner parties or any occasion at all. Just change out the stamp for the theme of your party! For these easy toppers, you will need:
· PSA Essentials Topiary Peel & Stick stamps – the easter egg & the Happy Easter sentiment
· Martha Stewart Bunny Punch
· Colorful cardstock
· 2” circle punch by Marvey
· Lolipop sticks or similar
· Helmar Quick Dry Glue
Step by step, here’s how to recreate these in 4 easy steps.
1. Stamp egg and sentiment from PSA Topiary using your PSA Stamper loaded with espresso ink onto colorful paper
2. Punch out using your 2” circle punch
3. Punch bunny out using Martha Stewart Bunny punch
4. Glue using Helmar Quick Dry adhesive to the lollipop stick
What a quick way to dress up cupcakes! You'll need a good cupcake first, and Ronnie's Bakery in Bluffton sure hooked us up withe cute ones.
Molly sure enjoyed them...