Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Scrapbooking

My favorite crafting (and one of my favorite family holidays) is over…. So it’s time to get cracking on my scrapbook layout for Easter 2012.  I have lately found it is best to get it done immediately after the holiday, otherwise I put it off and then I’m not feeling as creative, or I don’t remember the details as well.  A lot of the seasonal holiday stuff goes on sale right after too, so this week Easter stuff should be on sale.  Another reason to get scrapbooking!

Kim Schofield has created a layout idea for us.  I love the way she’s arranged the three photos. 


She’s created an Easter Egg Banner from the egg stamp on PSA Topiary Peel & Stick stamps, colored them up, adhered to mini flags, and hung from twine from The Twinery. 



To recreate this layout, you’ll need the following supplies:

·         Designer Paper: Bo Bunny
·         Coloring: Copics
·         Letters: Grungeboard
·         Stickers: Bo Bunny

Share your Easter 2012 or latest layout on our Facebook page so we can see what you are up to when you’re done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment